The below report consists of a market overview and insight into the equities, futures and derivatives markets, and FX speculative and deliverable markets.
* Huge week looms and markets finished last week cautious and rightly so…
– Central Bank meetings dominate, FOMC, BoJ, BoE and RBA minutes
– On top of G20 June 28/29 and possible Trump President Xi meeting
* Kiwi underperforms, down 2.6% last week, not just poor local data!!
– Exporters should be adding to cover sub 65cts, target 0.6430/50 support
– Manufacturing data lowest since 2012. Generally economy feels flat and…