The below report consists of a market overview and insight into the equities, futures and derivatives markets, and FX speculative and deliverable markets.
* Currencies sidelined “again” with action focused on Yields and Equities
– 2/10yr US Bond spread about to invert which signals recession!
– Germany offered a 30yr zero coupon Bond overnight
– Equities were up 305 but have drifted off, but still a positive day
* Kiwi 0.6380/0.6420….exporters should add cover sub 64 cents
* NZDAUD 0.9380/0.9510
* GBP unchanged despite Boris meeting Merkel and given extra 30 days to sort