The below report consists of a market overview and insight into the equities, futures and derivatives markets, and FX speculative and deliverable markets.
* Equity markets rallied on signals that major central banks were likely to ease in response to the coronavirus pandemic.
– G7 finance ministers and central bankers on call today
* US dollar remains very much under pressure
– NZ dollar bounces of new lows. Expectations for RBNZ rate cut factored in.
* Coronavirus continues to hold the markets ransom
– Spreading to 53 countries outside China
– Australia report first person-to-person…