The below report consists of a market overview and insight into the equities, futures and derivatives markets, and FX speculative and deliverable markets.
* US markets closed sees a slow start to the week….
* Chinese equities have finally recovered all losses since the Lunar Year reopening
– Boosted by fiscal stimulus, tax cuts and rate cuts
– Clearly Equities relying on all Central Banks globally to act on any deterioration
* Currencies saw minimal movement with Kiwi marking time….
* GBP weakest as expectations of new Finance Minister allowing easier Fiscal Policy