The below report consists of a market overview and insight into the equities, futures and derivatives markets, and FX speculative and deliverable markets.
* New COVID-19 cases fall for a third day….market likely to jump on risk
– With protective measures still in place consequences suggest economic impact higher?
– Poll on Chinese Q1 GDP exp 4.5%, rebounding to 5.7% in Q2…..total guess work!
* A slow day ahead with U.S. Presidents’ Day holiday……
* Friday saw Equities hit new highs, whilst rates fell on revised Retail Sales data -3bps/1.58%
* Kiwi remains subdued as…