The below report consists of a market overview and insight into the equities, futures and derivatives markets, and FX speculative and deliverable markets.
* Powell takes some gloss of Equity rally suggesting their remains risks in the economy
– Sees current Monetary Policy supports economic growth, strong labour market and inflation returning to 2%
* Equities march to fresh record highs as coronavirus rate of increased cases subsides
– Bonds edge a touch higher 10yr +3bps/1.59%
* NZD and AUD off the mat, overdone at these levels, especially if any easing in Coronavirus
– RBNZ Monetary…