The below report consists of a market overview and insight into the equities, futures and derivatives markets, and FX speculative and deliverable markets.
* So which market is right? Bonds or Equities? My money is on Bonds at the moment
– US Equities continue to shrug off coronavirus, Bonds reflect global worries
– US Treasuries 10yr -4bps/1.55%, market pricing low rates forever and Central Bank accommodation
* US dollar index rise continues, hitting four month high overnight
* Kiwi under the pump as impact from coronavirus continues to weigh
– Impact remains uncertain but no doubt…