The below report consists of a market overview and insight into the equities, futures and derivatives markets, and FX speculative and deliverable markets.
* Little fresh news but markets bounce strongly with less concern about coronavirus impacts
– Certainly not out of the woods but Equities have pared back Friday’s losses
* S&P500 +1.7%, China +2.6%, HK +1.2%, Europe +1.6%
* Safe haven currencies have underperformed, CHF, JPY whilst Scandies, NZD, AUD bounce
* Risk on sees higher Bonds, US Treasuries +8bps, 10yr 1.61%
* Kiwi lifts with general market sentiment, resistance sits at 0.6506 (200 moving day…