The below report consists of a market overview and insight into the equities, futures and derivatives markets, and FX speculative and deliverable markets.
* Coronavirus worries weigh on markets as numbers affected continues to grow
– 8,000 cases confirmed in China and WHO declare a public health emergency
– Worries over global growth outlook grow, especially with those exposed to Asian markets
* DOW off 240 at one stage, currently -95, whilst safe haven buying saw US Treasuries 10yr -7bps/1.54%
– Market now pricing almost two full rate cuts by year end 2020
* US dollar…