The below report consists of a market overview and insight into the equities, futures and derivatives markets, and FX speculative and deliverable markets.
* Federal Reserve on hold (1.50%-1.75%) as watches and waits….global uncertainties remain
– Monetary Policy appropriate, economic activity rising at a moderate rate
– Bottom line rates to stay low and watching the data going forward
* Equities boosted by strong Apple and General Electric results, people still chasing dips !!
* Dollar continues edging higher and with a yield advantage, expect it to continue
* Kiwi unloved and drifts lower, albeit minor moves…