The below report consists of a market overview and insight into the equities, futures and derivatives markets, and FX speculative and deliverable markets.
* Markets rebound despite coronavirus continuing to spread
– Mortality rate appears not as high as SARS and Chinese response far greater/quicker
– Imagine containing 33 million people in other country in the world
* US data upbeat, helped boost markets with Consumer Confidence +3.4pts/131.6, 5 month high
* Dow +223, US Treasuries 10yr +4/1.65% and Dollar edges higher
* Kiwi showing little signs of life, exporters should chip some in and add duration…