The below report consists of a market overview and insight into the equities, futures and derivatives markets, and FX speculative and deliverable markets.
* Coronavirus sends markets lower as the spread widens and the risks grow
– 98% of cases remain in China with 80 deaths and 3,000 confirmed cases
* DOW -413, 10yr US Treasuries -7bps/1.61%, Commodities down 3% on average
* Kiwi / AUD and Scandies all lower with local rates off 4-8bps across the curve
– Expect a risk off sentiment to continue until we get any positive break through
– Doesn’t appear…