The below report consists of a market overview and insight into the equities, futures and derivatives markets, and FX speculative and deliverable markets.
* US / China Phase One Trade deal signed. Equity markets react
– Oil prices ease as market awaits trade deal tariff outcome and stocks build
– Gold prices rally
* Weaker than expected inflation data from US and UK released.
* US Federal Reserve’s Beige Book release at 8:00am
* Russia’s government resigns in full following announcement from Putin on proposed changes
* NZD nudges lower but with little conviction