The below report consists of a market overview and insight into the equities, futures and derivatives markets, and FX speculative and deliverable markets.
* Positive Equity sentiment waning pre signing of US / China Trade agreement
– Rocket attack on Iraqi bases housing US military….no casualties or US response
– and talk of delayed Tariff timeline removal?
* Currencies again sideways with no clear direction, similar to 2019
* Kiwi continues its range 0.6600/0.6660, yesterday’s data had no impact
– NZ QSBO suggests NZ economy still remains soft with net pessimistic outlook