The below report consists of a market overview and insight into the equities, futures and derivatives markets, and FX speculative and deliverable markets.
* Equities continue their stellar run with new highs seen…..Apple $313
* Kiwi stuck 0.6600/0.6660….plenty still calling it higher but needs a weaker USD
* CNY strongest close since August as China will no longer be deemed a currency manipulator by US
* NZDAUD sits around 96cts but Australian rate cut pricing growing, 40% for February, exp dips to be bought
* GBP back under 1.30 as UK monthly GDP estimate fell -0.3% in November