The below report consists of a market overview and insight into the equities, futures and derivatives markets, and FX speculative and deliverable markets.
* No stopping Equities as Trade deal and low interest rates provide the perfect backdrop
– Dow and Eurostox 600 hit new all time highs, whilst Japan almost at 30-year highs
– US Treasuries remain volatile, 10-years hit 1.95% post Trade announcement back to 1.82% now 1.88%
* Trade outcome a positive for the Dollar regarding growth and resulting higher interest rates
* Kiwi remains 0.6580/0.6620…clearly a positive risk on environment and market remains…