The below report consists of a market overview and insight into the equities, futures and derivatives markets, and FX speculative and deliverable markets.
* Trade Representative Lightizer, Phase-One Trade deal “totally done”
– Suggests deal will nearly double U.S. exports to China within two years
– Markets had been expecting, no giant leaps on this morning’s open
* Kiwi unable to crack 0.6620 but dips still sought by under hedged exporters
* NZDAUD remains high as differing Monetary Policy says more pain topside likely
* DOW +3, NZX -66, ASX -16, Carbon $24.75, BTC $24.75