The below report consists of a market overview and insight into the equities, futures and derivatives markets, and FX speculative and deliverable markets.
* Quiet start as we build into the week with major events looming….
– Wednesday Robertson, Thursday FOMC and ECB whilst UK election Friday
– Add in Trump has a scheduled increase in tariffs on $160bn of consumer goods
* Kiwi unchanged and whilst shorts have been pared back, still remain high
– Support 0.6520, whilst 0.6580/00 capped
* NZDAUD likewise sitting on the sidelines
* GBP higher but polls closing,…