The below report consists of a market overview and insight into the equities, futures and derivatives markets, and FX speculative and deliverable markets.
* Good to see Robertson reads my daily report and is lifting the fiscal shackles
– Not sure $400m for schools the answer but appears plenty more to come
– Will this offset Orr’s tightening when he lifts the Banks Capital ratios on Thursday?
* Kiwi supported on the open with positive weekend Chinese data and Labour spend up
– Expect resistance 0.6440/60 to hold
– November 2nd lowest monthly trading range…