The below report consists of a market overview and insight into the equities, futures and derivatives markets, and FX speculative and deliverable markets.
* US Thanksgiving holiday keeps markets subdued ending a very boring week
– US dollar and US Treasuries sideways
* Trump signing of the Bill supporting Hong Kong protestors had little impact
* Kiwi remains 0.6380/40, importers / exporters at either end
– Despite headline Business Confidence numbers surging and Own Activity +17pts
* AUD remains heavy as further rate cuts and possible quantitative easing on the horizon
– Surprising given upbeat Housing…