The below report consists of a market overview and insight into the equities, futures and derivatives markets, and FX speculative and deliverable markets.
* US data sees risk appetite remain positive with Equities making fresh highs
– Q3 GDP revised higher to 2.1% and Jobless Claims fall post slipping the last two weeks
– US Treasuries up 2 basis points whilst the Dollar continues to make small gains
* Kiwi zzzzz but holds recent gains but unable to crack 0.6440/60 region
* NZDAUD becoming the pain trade heading into Christmas, resistance 95 cents
* AUD lower post…