The below report consists of a market overview and insight into the equities, futures and derivatives markets, and FX speculative and deliverable markets.
* With Thanksgiving looming ranges are persisting but a breakout looms
– NZD has been in a 50 point range for the last two weeks, won’t last much longer
– Short-term risks higher but will see fresh selling in NZDAUD that will cap
– Importers add cover 0.6440/60 as yesterday’s Retail Sales gave a much wanted boost
* Today Financial Stability report, despite a lift in House prices, caution remains