The below report consists of a market overview and insight into the equities, futures and derivatives markets, and FX speculative and deliverable markets.
* Trump announced he was “very close” to a trade pact with China
* Global sentiment buoyed by rebound in US Manufacturing 52.2, seven month high
– However European data suggests below trend and weakness spreading to Services sector
– ECB Lagarde calls for large fiscal stimulus and a more balanced policy mix for Europe
* UK fared no better with Composite PMIs sub 50….blame Brexit!
* Dollar firmed along with Equities, whilst yields…