The below report consists of a market overview and insight into the equities, futures and derivatives markets, and FX speculative and deliverable markets.
* Markets continue to await progress in trade talks
– China invites US to Beijing for a fresh round of trade talks
* Pound sold off in lead up to December election
* US dollar firms and treasury yields rose snapping three days of declines
– U.S. Philadelphia Fed Index rose (10.4 from 5.6 previously), Existing Home Sales rise a better-than-expected 1.9% in October against a fall of 2.5% the month prior.