The below report consists of a market overview and insight into the equities, futures and derivatives markets, and FX speculative and deliverable markets.
* Kiwi edges higher as positioning is squeezed and further stops in NZDAUD loom
– RBNZ’s on hold decision underpins the NZD and an outcome Orr won’t be celebrating
– House prices lifting, uptick in sentiment surveys and GDT, maybe we have seen the lows
– Importers target 0.6440/60 to add some cover
* Dollar muted, Equities lower and 10yr US Treasuries 1.78%, lowest in two weeks
* CAD lower after…