The below report consists of a market overview and insight into the equities, futures and derivatives markets, and FX speculative and deliverable markets.
* Well another cat among the pigeons as Orr “again” lobs a hand grenade at markets
– No early Christmas present to traders and new Capital regime announcement December 5 looms
– You wonder whether he has a vendetta against the Banks?
* Kiwi has held yesterday’s gains, sitting around 64cts, importers target 0.6440/60
– Big mover was Kiwi rates, 2yr +15bp/1.20% and 10yr +9bp/1.60%, OVERDONE!
– Terminal rates now 0.89% from…