The below report consists of a market overview and insight into the equities, futures and derivatives markets, and FX speculative and deliverable markets.
* So will they won’t they? RBNZ will pull the trigger on Wednesday
– RBA minutes were particularly bearish and definitely kept an easing bias
– The shock and Orr tactics cutting 50bps hasn’t turned the local economy
– Despite some “marginal” sentiment improvement, GFC levels remain
– Aided by they know the outcome of Banks K review to be announced December 5th
– Will also shadow box the…