The below report consists of a market overview and insight into the equities, futures and derivatives markets, and FX speculative and deliverable markets.
* Veteran’s Day holiday in the US, markets quiet
* US / China trade talks in the headlines
– Trump throws dampener on talks of tariff rollbacks for China saying that he has not agreed to anything
– US dollar rallies
* Inflation up in China due to rising pork prices but producer prices slip once again
* NZ dollar slips
* Gold prices fell again against a stronger US dollar