The below report consists of a market overview and insight into the equities, futures and derivatives markets, and FX speculative and deliverable markets.
* Trade optimism continues with talks of rolling back tariffs on goods
– China asking for removal on $110 billion and lower 25% imposed on $250 billion
– Sees CNY fall below 7 for the first time since August
* US Non Manufacturing ISM stronger boosting the US dollar and rates
– 10yr US Treasuries +8bp/1.86% well off the lows and amazingly not denting US equities
* Kiwi falls and maintains the 0.6380/0.6420