The below report consists of a market overview and insight into the equities, futures and derivatives markets, and FX speculative and deliverable markets.
* Melbourne Cup the focus and RBA running for second prize today
* Equities power higher again as market focus on Trade deal optimism
– Commerce Secretary Ross, talks “very far along” and “quite optimistic”
– 10yr UST +8bp/1.79%, Oil +2% as globally the outlook is lifting
* Dollar gets the benefit with a Federal Reserve on hold and yields rising, supportive
* Kiwi charge faltered in the sell zone around 0.6450 & quickly…