The below report consists of a market overview and insight into the equities, futures and derivatives markets, and FX speculative and deliverable markets.
* Equities run to all time highs as trade optimism and earnings support
* China Commerce Ministry said parts of Phase 1, “basically completed”
– Increases chances Trump may suspend planned tariffs in December
– Clearly a boost to global trade and reduces recessionary fears
* Global yields head higher with 10-year US Treasuries hitting six week high at 1.85%
* Dollar supported and ekes out small gains but Kiwi underperforms