The below report consists of a market overview and insight into the equities, futures and derivatives markets, and FX speculative and deliverable markets.
* UK pass the Bill but not the fast tracking of the legislation…
– So a further delay if the EU will grant it? A circus which shows no signs of ending
* Optimism continues to support Kiwi but fails to kick on through 0.6420
– Crosses lift as the TWI up 1.5% in the last seven days….
* NZDAUD higher, look to sell 0.9380/00
* NZ rates continue to back up…