The below report consists of a market overview and insight into the equities, futures and derivatives markets, and FX speculative and deliverable markets.
* Finally Boris gets a deal to put to Parliament but will the clowns vote for it?
– Labour, Scots and DUP said they wouldn’t support….what will they support?
* Equities try to rally, US Treasuries spiked to 1.80% before backing down and USD weakens
* Better than expected Australian Employment data sends AUD on a run
– November all but ruled out for a RBA rate cut with just 18% now priced