The below report consists of a market overview and insight into the equities, futures and derivatives markets, and FX speculative and deliverable markets.
* US dollar recovers lifting a flailing Kiwi off its lows and back into the 0.6280/20
– Despite a higher Q3 CPI 1.5% which initiated a small rally but quickly faded
– Rising Non tradeables inflation was offset by very weak Leading Indicators
* Deputy RBNZ Geoff Bascand, said there is a “reasonable prospect” the OCR goes lower
– “we remain vulnerable to external shocks” and “low rates being here for…