The below report consists of a market overview and insight into the equities, futures and derivatives markets, and FX speculative and deliverable markets.
* Trump set to meet Vice President Liu tomorrow, gives hope to some partial deal
– Conflicting headlines saw the S&P up/down four times over 1% during NZ trading yesterday
– Talk of rolling out the currency pact may see suspension of further tariffs….
– Trump also gave approval for licenses to companies to supply “non-sensitive” goods to Huawei
– Suspect Trump needs a win to divert from impeachment issues