The below report consists of a market overview and insight into the equities, futures and derivatives markets, and FX speculative and deliverable markets.
* Non-Farm Payrolls to the rescue as Unemployment hit a record 50-year low at 3.5%
– Rose 136k with +45k of revisions, with wage inflation falling to 2.9%
– Market pared but October rate cut to 70% and Equities finished the week just -0.3%
* Kiwi had a good week, squeezing record IMM shorts (2.7bn) closing around 63 cents
– Resistance remains 0.6320 but further stops sit above, sell 0.6350/60
* NZDAUD nothing…