The below report consists of a market overview and insight into the equities, futures and derivatives markets, and FX speculative and deliverable markets.
* US dollar firms, Equities up smalls and US Treasuries rally on the back of weak Euro data
* Kiwi off the matt as short covering post improved risk appetite regarding trade
– Record shorts in the Kiwi maybe disappointed with no RBNZ cut tomorrow
– Short-term squeeze 0.6340, regarding load if we get the opportunity !!
* NZDAUD higher as market pricing 80% chance of RBA cut early October
* Euro hit…