The below report consists of a market overview and insight into the equities, futures and derivatives markets, and FX speculative and deliverable markets.
* NZ Q2 GDP at 0.5%, slowest 2013, but next quarter even more concerning…
– The wheels are falling off and the Government more worried about a “Well Being Budget”
– Time for action not words, both parties have a golden opportunity for some bold ideas
– New harbour crossing, train link to Tauranga / Whangarei, Building State homes ??
* Markets subdued digesting FOMC, US dollar gives up some gains, whilst equities…