The below report consists of a market overview and insight into the equities, futures and derivatives markets, and FX speculative and deliverable markets.
* All about European Central Bank tonight, a cut to the deposit rate and restarting quantitative easing, €30 billion a month ??
– Markets buoyant with yields halting the current reversal and Equities closing in on highs
* NZ equity market smacked yesterday as yield stocks hit hard, Energy, Infrastructure etc
* Kiwi holding above 64 cents…..JUST….offshore the driver and Trade Talks the key
* NZDAUD eking lower, mini relief to exporters
* DOW +227,…