The below report consists of a market overview and insight into the equities, futures and derivatives markets, and FX speculative and deliverable markets.
* Global bonds continue to climb, whilst proxy yield stocks sees Equities lower
– 10yr US Treasuries now 20bps off the lows at 1.72%, whilst Bunds rally to -0.55%
– NZ 10yr swap +7bps/1.34%, highest in a month also
* JPY weakness tracking US Treasuries 10yr, at lowest level in a month
* Kiwi unable to push on through 0.6450 and opens mid range 0.6400/0.6450
– Despite positive ECT data, which…