The below report consists of a market overview and insight into the equities, futures and derivatives markets, and FX speculative and deliverable markets.
* Quiet overnight session with slight risk on bias as yields moved higher
* US Dollar slips a fraction but generally contained with GBP the outperformer
* Kiwi holds 64 cent handle but unable to crack through 0.6450
– Importers look at add some cover if short 0.6460/80
– Direction will be determined by Trade talks and RMB moves
* Yields rise as worries over possible ECB disappointment and underwhelming markets