The below report consists of a market overview and insight into the equities, futures and derivatives markets, and FX speculative and deliverable markets.
* Markets end the week of a high cautious note
– equities markets closed down a little
– coronavirus cases continue to rise in US states
– Boston Fed President Rosengren sounding caution over the pace of recovery.
* US Administration officials continue to push back against talk of a ‘second wave’ of coronavirus and the possibility that the reopening of the economy could be interrupted.
* U.K. government debt has risen to…