The below report consists of a market overview and insight into the equities, futures and derivatives markets, and FX speculative and deliverable markets.
* NZ Q1 GDP -1.6% vs US -1.3%, Europe -3.6% and Australia at JUST -0.3% (wonder why?)
– worst in 29 years but bottom line though all about Q2 -20% & Q3 (let’s hope) +20%
* Overnight markets consolidate with general sideways movement with a touch of risk off….
– as people weigh the virus come back versus re-opening borders/economies
* Kiwi on the lows but quiet night as 0.6420 holds, continues ranging 0.6360/0.6500