The below report consists of a market overview and insight into the equities, futures and derivatives markets, and FX speculative and deliverable markets.
* Rollercoaster in Equities -760 at the lows before being up 286, closing +157
– was bouncing as Federal Reserve announced they would buy Corp Bonds versus just ETF’s
* NZD and AUD went in tandem with stocks and closing well up from the lows
– expect 0.6360/0.6500 continues to hold
– whilst NZDAUD back into its 92-94 range as risk on benefits AUD
* DOW +157, NZX -42, ASX -75, Nikkei -775,…