The below report consists of a market overview and insight into the equities, futures and derivatives markets, and FX speculative and deliverable markets.
* FOMC reaffirmed its commitment to support the US economy
– considerable risks to economic outlook over the medium term
-rates to stay in the range of 0%-0.25% until 2022 and confident of achieving goals
– GDP forecast -7.6%/-5.5% in 2020 rising to 4.5%-6.0% in 2021
* Risk assets reversed course and bounced however have slid back into the close
– bottom line, do not bet against the Fed because they are…