The below report consists of a market overview and insight into the equities, futures and derivatives markets, and FX speculative and deliverable markets.
* The greatest miss in history? Expectations of 7.5m job loses and US added 2.5m
– saw Unemployment hit 13.3% vs 19.5% expected
– Canadian report also stronger than expected, adding credence to the numbers
* Markets responded, Equities soaring, Bonds higher and the Dollar getting some traction
– S&P500 +4.9% last week now +42.8% from March lows and just 5.7% all time highs
– NASDAQ posted a new record high and…