The below report consists of a market overview and insight into the equities, futures and derivatives markets, and FX speculative and deliverable markets.
* US holiday keeps minimal trading activity, with markets generally unchanged
* GBP hit as suggestions Boris is losing a no deal vote will see an election October 14th
* Kiwi steady overnight 0.6285/0.6320 today, remains vulnerable on US / China issues
– However Terms of Trade now 2-½% shy of record high and lower NZD helping
– Prices holding up and exporters should be adding to cover levels and locking in margins