The below report consists of a market overview and insight into the equities, futures and derivatives markets, and FX speculative and deliverable markets.
* The worst is past but is the outlook as rosy as markets suggest??
– US / China trade, Hong Kong protests, US riots, no vaccine …….
* Equities, Rates, Commodities all higher on growing global optimism
– US ADP job losses 2.8m, suggests tomorrow’s Non-Farm Payrolls may not be as bad as expected??
* Chinese Caixin PMI 55 versus 44.1, whilst overall Index reached highest levels since 2010
* Risk on sees Kiwi…