The below report consists of a market overview and insight into the equities, futures and derivatives markets, and FX speculative and deliverable markets.
* Equities give up gains as Trump says will hold press conference on China tomorrow
– expect no longer certify Hong Kong’s autonomy = possible tariffs, asset freeze, visa restrictions
– as China approves Hong Kong National Security Law…… mmmm
* Kiwi holds above 62cts, but still tracking Equity sentiment, so off its highs too….
* NZDAUD range bound 92-94cts
* Euro holding above 1.10 as stimulus plan giving hope…. misguided in my opinion!!