The below report consists of a market overview and insight into the equities, futures and derivatives markets, and FX speculative and deliverable markets.
* As expected, a quiet session with holidays in the US and UK……
* Equity markets positive with Europe posting gains and Dow futures indicating +1.2%
* Currencies muted but NZ TWI creeps back to recent highs at 69
– Monetary Policy Statement forecast 66.40 by June 2021, so definitely heading in the wrong direction
– NZD 0.6080/0.6120, suspect we test topside as Equities remain positive
* DOW futures +224, NZX +113, ASX +117,…